Living Sanctuary, Interfaith Healing Center
To heal, develop, and evolve achieving our full creative potential in a nurturing environment co-creating a sustainable, reciprocal relationship with each other and the Earth.
To provide local and global resources that contribute to the healing and restoration of individuals, families, communities, and our environment.
Welcoming people of all backgrounds; we inspire, empower, and cultivate inner awareness, self-knowledge, and connection to our heart/spirit/power source to passionately express our lives with altruistic purpose including social and environmental justice.
Heart-centered, reciprocal relationship lays the foundation for personal, family, community, and environmental renewal.
Expanding our definition of self to include self as others: family, community, and Earth/environment; which, forms an evolving individual and collective sense of self.
Wholistically developing the spiritual-conscious, emotional, mental, physical, creativity, and relational/social dimensions of the self awakens a different relationship with the world.
The Sacred is often known as God/Goddess, Source, Nature, the Divine, the Mother/Father/Creator, Universe, Holy Spirit, Spirit, Higher Self, and Consciousness and other names/expressions that embodied the highest frequency of love, compassion, and light. Developing a natural, heart centered-relationship with the Sacred informs relationship with Nature, the Earth, and each other. This nourishing, inner relationship (connection, communication, and communion) facilitates heart-body, soul, spirit healing and human (Hu/Light manifesting) development. We are able to “power up” receiving Light/frequency, guidance, and resources for our daily life evolving to our fullest potential and expression of truth. Ascended Masters of different cultures and religions exemplify this natural, inherent, heart-centered relationship (e.g., Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha, Kuan Yin, Mohammad, and more).
The Living Sanctuary, Interfaith Healing Center offers sacred space and supportive community for in depth healing and development. We provide multiple resources as applied, heart-centered relationship: to contribute to social justice, healing, and development; particularly helping to resolve issues of oppression, systemic racism, and food, housing, and resource apartheid. Our community projects include the Pay-It-Forward program that provides holistic health and healing individual and group sessions as well as classes and courses to resolve trauma (personal, intergenerational, transgenerational, ancestral, community, cultural, and historical). The Nature Studies Conservatory and the Culture of Sustainability Outreach Project increases the accessibility of the Healing Center’s services and provides education and training for applied heart-centered relationship; eco-preneurship; and slow, natural, sustainable living and community restoration.
Articles of Faith: Eight Fundamental Assumptions
The Interfaith Healing Center (IHC) is not about dogma; these eight fundamental assumptions form the pillars of the community.
Respect, support/advocacy, and heart-centered engagement with one another is foundational for building relationship and compassionate action within the IHC community and in the world.
- Interfaith, as a faith, that we each encounter the Sacred in our own way that leads us to live from a heart-centered way of being united in our common humanity to act with love, compassion, and respect.
- The Sacred may be known as God/Goddess, Source, Nature, the Divine, the Mother/Father/Creator, Universe, Holy Spirit, Spirit, Higher Self, Consciousness, and other names/expressions that embodied the highest frequency of love, compassion, and light.
- The healing power of the Sacred.
- Holding intention and aspiring for the highest frequency, highest good, doing not harm as exemplified by the ascended masters (e.g., Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha, Kuan Yin, Muhammad, and others).
- Expanding the definition of self to include self as others (i.e., family, community, and Earth/environment).
- Cultivating the ability to access inner wisdom receiving Divine guidance and resources for greater clarity, insight, truthful expression, and prosperity in daily living to contribute to personal and collective development and healing.
- Being/living in heart-centered, relationship with the Sacred and expressing this relationship in our words, actions, choices, and decisions.
- As a extension of the heart-centered, relationship with the Sacred, actively practicing altruistic, social/environmental stewardship: uplifting humanity, resolving issues that contribute to suffering, and helping to preserve the Earth.
The Interfaith Healing Center: Holistic Health, Healing, and Development
We provide all of our offering online via Zoom:
- Weekly Message with Healing Ceremony
- Weekly Spiritual Guidance Group
- Heart Journeys: Personal & Community Healing
- Pay-It-Forward Community Program: Holistic Health & Healing Sessions, Classes, & Courses
The Nature Studies Conservatory
- Harmony Project: Rematriation, Reclamation, and Re-Storying
- Culture of Sustainability Outreach: Leadership & Community Development Program
- Contemplative, Ecology & Spiritual-Consciousness Studies
- Contemplative Retreats (Individual & Group)